Test Clerk Apprentice
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- GTI/GTEE Technician certificate in Telecommunication, Electrical/Electronics’, or equivalent Technical Certificate from a recognized educational institution or 5 CXC subjects including English and Mathematics
- Two (2) years of experience in technical field is ideal.
- A valid driver’s license
The Test Clerk Apprentice is responsible for understudying an assigned Test Clerk with performing, testing and troubleshooting of the physical line plant used on the delivery of voice and data services offered by GTT.
- Assist the Test Clerk to test, troubleshoot and resolve line plant issues using the appropriate tools and guidelines offered by GTT.
- Answer inquiries, resolve problems and escalate queries based on assignment needs, resolve problems and/or update supervisor using a defined procedure.
- Record all information obtained within provided & defined systems, forms & reports
- Answer daily incoming calls through test desk promptly
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to ------ with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Test Clerk, Apprentice” or submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, GTT 79 Brickdam, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GTT has established itself as a progressive full service telephone company which continuously seeks to provide state of art technology in keeping with...