LMP Service Specialist - Guyana DCF
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?
Join our Team
Baker Hughes is the first and only comprehensive provider of digital oilfield products, services and solutions. Drawing inspiration from its rich heritage as an inventor company, Baker Hughes harnesses the passion and expertise of its people to improve productivity throughout the entire oil and gas value chain.
Partner with the best
LMP (Liquid Mud Plant) Service Specialist, assist with maintaining operational and administrative responsibility of the plants, supervising drilling and completion fluid production operations, maintenance operations, the operational assurance area and executing strategies aligned with the requirements market and product line
As a Liquid Mud Service Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with operational & administrative duties of DCF Plant
- Supervising the different areas of the fluid plants and plant operators
- Managing operating and administrative costs
- Planning and managing resources for operations before, during and after the execution of services, including assets and inventory of materials
- Being active in the support of the Quality Management System and HSE
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- High school diploma and equivalent work experience
- Have experience in position of supervision of plant operations
- Demonstrate solid experience in Drilling / Completion Fluid Operations
- Have high technical / operational knowledge of drilling fluids, (Water-based fluid (WBM, Brines), oil-based fluid (DOBM and SBM)
- Have experience in On-shore and Off-Shore operations (SW and DW)
- Advanced Knowledge of API Standards for Drilling Fluids.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System and HSE
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.