This job is no longer accepting applications.
Limetree Bay is seeking creative and innovative individuals interested in working on a team that is focused on safe, environmentally responsible, and profitable operations of the oil storage facility. Interested persons must be committed to providing exceptional customer service with a focus on improving productivity and processes, in a cost efficient manner. Applications from qualified persons for the following Exempt position are being solicited through this notice. Deadline date to apply is August 31, 2021.
The Financial Analyst will primarily be responsible for supporting the F P & A duties for Limetree Bay Terminals and working closely with corporate finance and accounting departments in consolidating forecasts and actuals into corporate model. The role will also be responsible for assisting with ad hoc analysis across business units including KPIs and operational metrics (e.g., asset utilization, revenue, costs of sales, and expenses) using a variety of internal and external data sources as well as input from cross-functional teams throughout the business. This position reports to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Ownership of analysis, monthly reporting, budgeting, and overall modelling of core business unit:
- Maintain current year forecast as well as long term financial goals
- Analyze on-going business performance as well as medium to long term capital requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of critical commercial, operational and credit agreements
- Provide regular updated forecast and variance analysis to senior management; monitor and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Ensure key daily, monthly, and quarterly reports are accurate and on time, with respect to monthly financial close and reporting
- Prepare materials for Board meetings and ad hoc requests for rating agencies and other stakeholders
- Develop meaningful analysis of complex financial information key to strategic decision making
- Support capital markets transactions, including equity and debt (including refinancing) transactions; assist in due diligence needs for financings across organization
- Develop a strong understanding of business model and operations, as well as key industry dynamics and the potential impact of these dynamics on the business
- Improve accuracy and efficiency of standard financial and operational reporting distributed to senior management
- Play an active role in the annual budget and business planning process
- Contribute to collaborative, small team environment with ideas and recommendations for process improvements and other drivers of efficiency and accuracy
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business strongly preferred; other degrees considered based on level of relevant experience
- MBA, CFA, or CPA is strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or consulting; or 4-6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Previous energy experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with high attention to detail and ability to propose business solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization, including with senior management.
- Excellent financial modeling, forecasting, analysis, and budgeting experience.
- Understanding of economic trends, accounting principles, financial markets, and the analysis/reporting of financial performance data.
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data.
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- This position will be in an office setting.
- Ability to occasionally lift up-to 50 pounds, push & pull, reach overhead, operate hand-tools, stoop & squat, wear breathing apparatus, enter confined spaces, and utilize all necessary personal protective equipment.
**Position may report in St. Croix, USVI or Houston, Texas**
Limetree Bay Terminal LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World Class Refinery, Energy Storage and Logistics Hub