Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Limetree Bay is seeking creative and innovative individuals interested in working on a team that is focused on safe, environmentally responsible, and profitable operations of the oil storage facility. Interested persons must be committed to providing exceptional customer service with a focus on improving productivity and processes, in a cost efficient manner. Applications from qualified persons for the following Exempt position are being solicited through this notice. Deadline date to apply is September 17, 2021.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This position is responsible for providing senior management with analysis and information needed to make operational, financial, and strategic decisions with respect to budgeting, forecasting, and planning.
• Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of Limetree’s portfolio.
• Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes that support the company’s financial health and business strategy.
• Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools.
• Work with both operational and financial data to help align business processes and strategies with financial goals and evaluate progress toward those goals.
• Conduct statistical analysis to measure and plan business operations and forecast their financial impact, considering internal variables but also broader demographic and economic trends, as well as subjective, qualitative evaluation.
• Analyze financial statements produced by the accounting process, along with other financial and operational data to provide analysis and reports to outside rating agencies and data requests from lenders and equity sponsors.
• Monitor, analyze and help manage the funds needed to meet short-term obligations (working capital) including, but not limited to, 13-week cash forecasts and short term liquidity needs
• Communicate current financial status to senior management and alert them to possible downward trend in working capital and financial performance and recommend ways to improve it.
• Track and analyze company cash flow as recorded in accounts held in the general ledger and analyze data to spot positive and negative trends that affect overall financial health. Assist in daily cash management in approving payments and back up.
• Monitor other gauges of financial health, such as the debt-to-equity ratio, debt service coverage ratio and other financial covenant requirements under debt and equity agreements.
• Manage and support Financial Analyst position and incumbent and ensure goals and responsibilities align to functional, organizational, and business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
• MBA, CFA, or CPA is strongly preferred
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Financial Planning
• 3 years supervisory experience
• Strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models, prior data mining and online market research.
• Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow.
• Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects).
• Ability to handle stress and meet deadlines.
• Able to produce objective clear logical reports supported by data, research and/or other factual basis.
• Capacity for analysis and grasp of data warehousing and business intelligence tools.
Applicable Additional Requirements
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to obtain, or currently possess, a valid Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
**Position may report in St. Croix, USVI or Houston, Texas**
Limetree Bay Terminal LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World Class Refinery, Energy Storage and Logistics Hub