This job is no longer accepting applications.
- PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE IN A MEDICAL ENVIRONMENT IS PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- SUBMIT COPY OF HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED DIPLOMA WITH RESUME CONSIDERATION.
- POSITION IS FULL-TIME FULL BENEFITS.
- COVID VACCINATION REQUIRED.
As a federally qualified health center and a patient-focused organization, Frederiksted Health Care Inc., (FHC) exists to enhance the health and well-being of all people with exceptional health care. Success in this goal requires a culture of compassion, collaboration, excellence, and respect. FHC seeks to hire people that are committed to our values of compassion, human dignity, integrity, and service to create an environment where our employees want to work and help communities thrive.
The Health Screener greets, screens, and asks health-related questions to all individuals, including employees, patients, and visitors, entering the facility or location. This role is key to ensuring that the on-site location is a safe and healthy environment for all patrons.
- Asks prompted health-related questions and follow structured screening protocol
- Uses designated device to obtain a temperature reading
- Evaluates temperature results to determine the next steps in the protocol
- Ensures all individuals adhere to personal protective equipment protocols before entering
- Answers and/or directs individual’s questions as needed
- Follows all requirements related to personal protective equipment and infection prevention and control procedures
- Greets all incoming individuals at the on-site location (employees, patients, and visitors)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or GED
- No experience is required; on-the-job training will be provided
FHC is an equal opportunity employer.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Frederiksted Health Care, Inc. is a Not-for-Profit corporation in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.