Automotive Service Advisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client, a full service dealership, is urgently seeking a Service Advisor in Grand Cayman.
The Service Advisor is the liaison between customers and the technicians. Serving as the primary point-of-contact for all automotive service and repair matters, the Service Advisor must listen and thoroughly understand customer problems, arrange for appropriate service/repairs, and set/manage expectations on the part of the customers and the technicians. Our Advisors also ensure the customer is satisfied and maintain the standards of quality set by the Company in order to Fix-It-Right-The-First-Time.
Candidates must have a minimum of seven years of experience in a dealership atmosphere and will be expected to produce outstanding quality results.
- Coordinating the day-to-day activities of the service department to ensure efficiency and productivity, quality control, comeback reports, warranty reports, customer surveys and monthly targets.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the technicians and determine the best method of resolving issues with the aim of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Assigning jobs to technicians according to their skill set.
- Provides accurate billing statements and explains the work completed, making recommendations to customers for future maintenance and repairs.
- Assist with the warranty process by providing detailed documentation and evidence to maximize warranty claims.
- Comply with health/safety regulations and procedures within the service department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in automotive studies; manufacturer certification; business degree may be beneficial.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the automotive industry and a strong understanding of automotive technology.
- Experience as a Master Technician and certification beneficial.
- Dealership experience required.
- Strong CSI track record.
- High level of integrity.
- Strong organizational, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record.
- Proficiency with industry-specific software. Mitchell Management, Bolt-on Software knowledge beneficial.
- Knowledge of GM’s products, warranty policy and software beneficial.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Relocation Package available
Salary varies depending on experience CI$4,200.00 – CI$4,900.00 (US$60,000 – US$70,000)
Email CV to ***********@baraud.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Recruitment | Immigration | Payroll | Translations