Corporate Trust Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client, an international fund manager are currently looking to add a corporate trust office to their growing team.
Working with their Governance Services team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- You will report to the Manager – Fund Secretarial. The role involves the provision of corporate and board support services to a large and active portfolio of Real Estate/Private Equity Fund/ SPV vehicles.
- You will be providing the full range of corporate administration services to a portfolio of Cayman entities;
- You will be preparing incorporation documents, company resolutions, corporate certificates and handling filings with the Registrar of Companies;
- You will be providing board support services to client entities to include preparation of agendas, collating board packs, and attending meetings and minuting same;
- You will be preparing and updating statutory registers;
- You will be handling CIMA filings;
- You will be assisting with liquidations and strike offs;
- You will ensure complete and accurate update of the client database;
- You will assist with client due diligence reviews and effecting various client instructions;
- You will invoice and collection of accounts receivable for the portfolio; and
- You will handle special projects.
- You are ICSA qualified Chartered Secretary (or in the process of obtaining same) with 2+ years relevant experience;
- You have the ability to provide board support services (preparation of board packs, and minuting meetings);
- You have the ability to review legal documentation, and draft resolutions for a variety of corporate actions;
- You have proven experience managing a large and demanding corporate portfolio and working to tight deadlines with clients in different time zones;
- You have experience in meeting KPI’s that relate to time writing, billing and Accounts Receivable collection;
- You have experience onboarding new business, including due diligence review;
- You have complete accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- You have good problem solving skills;
- You are able to use initiative and work with minimal supervision;
- You have excellent verbal, written and analytical skills are required since this position involves representing the company as a primary contact with clients
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A LIFE LESS TAXING