Security Guard, Gros-Islet
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ensuring the highest possible level of service is being offered, managing employee and visitor traffic at front desk areas, ensuring all employees are in complete compliance to all information processing policies and procedures. Perform a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
Major Responsibilities: Include the following and any other duties that they may be reasonably assigned.
- Maintain strict employee and visitor arrival and departure protocols, in accordance with company policies
- Greet all employees and visitors with a friendly demeanor, check identification, announce visitors, control access to all persons to the property
- Understand and react to emergency situations and operate electronic security control systems.
- Ensure all are in complete compliance with all information security and compliance policies and procedures established by the company as well as general rules established by management.
- Accurately maintains daily logs, records, and forms.
- Obtain help by sounding alarms in cases of emergency or alarm.
- Arm and disarm the building as scheduled and required
- Prevent loss, breach and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and visitors
Education, skills and proficiencies.
- Minimum high school level education or high school diploma
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal skills and people-facing professionalism
- Good knowledge of security operations and procedure
- Certified in Security, First Aid, AED
- Attention to detail and strong observation and detection skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver value to our clients by providing reliable, effective, best-in-class Call Center and BPO Solutions.