H&E Operations Team Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Primary objective of the job:
- The H&E Operations Team Lead is expected to coordinate day-to-day operations of the H&E Product as it is rolled out in the market.
- Use historical data to ensure a better customer experience for new and existing Digicel Fixed (Home Entertainment) customers particularly focused on the installation function.
- Monitoring Service Desk to ensure all sales applications and incidents/complaints are processed within the agreed SLA.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define periodic and ad-hoc reports from internal data and ensure that they are created in a timely manner with the correct information.
- Perform in-depth statistical analysis, interpret results, and make recommendations where the evaluation shows trends, detrimental impact to our opportunities for the business.
- Increase efficiencies in the fulfillment process by analyzing customer trends and recommending streamlined process to improve overall performance
- Manage productivity for the Service Delivery team.
- Build solid relationships with key internal stakeholders: GIS, IT OPS, Customer Care, Marketing and Sales and outsourced service providers
- Work closely with Technical teams to understand roll-outs, network challenges etc and adjust operations accordingly.
- Liaise with Sales Representatives and Account Managers, to validate, assess and analyze service requests and where necessary make amendments to service requests.
- Monitor inbound and outbound calls and emails for compliance, process improvement and accuracy
- Work with Marketing & Commercial teams to set overarching sales and promotions targets for Home and Entertainment Products.
- Provide direction on communications to Home and Entertainment customers to ensure satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Track installations and sales to ensure targets are met
- Responsibility for Product catalogue, updating plans and pricing as needed.
- Define sales process for the retail store and corporate teams.
- Work with credit & collections to ensure revenue collections are in line with targets.
- Oversee disconnection and re-connection process
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
- 5 years relevant experience in a telecommunications environment with experience in operation
- Experience working within a competitive, high volume, data rich, commercial environment: telecommunications, utilities, banking, retail catalogs, government data.
- Degree in either Business Administration.
- Numeracy: candidate needs to be very comfortable dealing with statistical data.
- Superb attention to detail, strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver results to tight deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise summarized manner.
- “Can-do”, positive attitude with a mind to always quantifying what their contribution to the work is worth.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative with the desire to learn new skills.
- High levels of expertise with PC applications especially Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Able to work out-of-hours.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and to tight deadlines
Your application has been successfully submitted.