Diamond Club Supervisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Supervise with the check-in process and give the right attention to the arrivals and departures of Guests from the Star Club area. Analyze Guests profiles, to guarantee compliance with the service protocols established by the Hotel and generate a positive experience in the service.
• Must have working experience with Five Diamonds World-class luxury, AAA standards
• Must have at least two years of experience working in Hotels up to +300 rooms
• Must have minimum 2-3 years' experience in customer service supervisor role
• Bachelor's degree in Tourism or Hospitality Management or similar area.
• Able to make reasonable and professional decisions. Accurately manage credit card system. Communicate pertinent shift information to the next shift and direct manager.
• Maintain a positive work environment.
• Ability to organize and work as part of a team
• Must be fluent in English (second language would be an asset)
• Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays and late nights
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High degree of problem-solving ability, critical thinking, and creativity
• Offer assistance to the individual needs and requests of all guests. Ensure guest needs are responded to in a timely and efficient manner. Provide information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions, making reservations as needed.
Please apply to **************@royaltonresorts.com
Deadline for submission: September 18, 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Top-rated all-inclusive luxury resort in beautiful Antigua