This job is no longer accepting applications.
An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
Web Developer will develop front-end and back-end portions of mobile and web services, create and talk to REST services, RSS feeds and other data exchanges introducing and maintaining best practices, quality, and automation. The role will provide support as needed to the marketing team.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
· Developing front-end and back-end portions of web services
· Creating and talking to REST services, RSS feeds and other data exchanges
· Introducing and maintaining best practices, quality and automation
· Enforces branding guidelines to help make brand consistent across the company
· Communicate with others working on the creative side of projects from beginning to end
· Assist with other duties and collaborate with others as needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Proven work experience as a Web Developer- 6+ months.
· Excellent communication about technical details and problem solving skills.
· Up to date with all the tools and frameworks necessary to perform routine duties.
· Positive attitude and someone who takes pride in their coding.
· Must provide portfolio of custom websites, themes and widgets built previously.
WEB DEVELOPER SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and /or ability required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World Class Service Growth For Your Business