Search Engine Marketing Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
● Keyword/targeting research requests and strategic recommendations for our clients
● Ongoing campaign analysis and optimization (Search, Display, Remarketing, YouTube)
● Proven ability to write compelling ad copy, as well as comfortable with A/B ad testing
● Ongoing daily, weekly, and monthly budget management
● Ensure proper tracking is in place for correct conversion and attribution purposes
● Strategic, ongoing recommendations for continued campaign performance, as well as new
campaigns or Google products when applicable
● Familiarity with Programmatic Display/Geofencing products
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Marketing role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Premier, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, After effects).
- Creative thinking skills.
- Certification on Google Ads (Search) a plus
● Familiarity with/certification on Bing Ads a plus
● Familiarity with Programmatic Advertising a plus (Geofencing, Digital Display)
● Experience with Marin Software a plus
● Experience measuring, optimizing, and reporting on client KPIs
● Time management and the ability to prioritize tasks
● Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with coworkers and clients
Base salary depends on experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World Class Service Growth For Your Business