Lead Tour Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Come share with us an exciting Caribbean Journey as:
Lead Tour Specialist
The successful applicant will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities of Island Routes. He/She is responsible for promoting and selling attractions and excursions to maximize revenue; achieving maximum profitability in line with the company’s vision and values.
Applicants should satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Ability to lead and supervise a team complement of four
- Must display a level of maturity
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to liaise between the Department and the management of the resort.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Ability to maintain and lead adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Sales savvy, with ability to coordinate daily activities to maintain and increase revenue.
- Able to perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company standards
- Ability to promote and sell excursions and attractions to maximize revenue.
- Ability to resolve any guest enquiries in a professional, customer focused and timely manner.
- Ability to schedule Tour Specialists in a shift system
- Responsible and steward of confidentiality.
Qualification and Experience
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Previous sales and supervisory experience is an asset
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Minimum of High or Secondary School Diploma
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Software: Access, Excel, Outlook etc.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Interested persons should submit their applications by September 10, 2021 with curriculum vitae via E-mail to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
Sandals Grande Antigua
NB: Please enter “LEAD TOUR SPECIALIST” in the subject field in the email for consideration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experience Paradise Just As You Like It