IWS D&I Talent Marketing Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As an IWS D&I Talent Marketing Partner, you have a passion for D&I with expertise in Multicultural Talent Branding and Marketing. You will be a member of a US based team, and work throughout the Roche/Genentech network to implement a regional D&I Talent Branding and Marketing Strategy to become the employer of choice for diverse talent in a competitive market and in support of Roche's 10-year ambitions.
- Build brand awareness with external Black, Hispanic/LatinX and Asian communities via multicultural talent branding and marketing
- Activate the business to connect with, advocate for and be accountable for building out their POC-diverse internal and external communities
- Incentivize and measure outcomes through programmatic experiments and changes such as monetary rewards (employee referral program)
- Establish, cultivate and drive partnerships with outside organizations (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, external conferences) to ensure alignment and help position us as the employer of choice for POC-diverse talent
- Cultivate connections with internal and external Black, Hispanic/LatinX and Asian Director and Global Executive communities--and make introductions to leaders
- Develop and execute engagement strategy to establish us as the employer of choice
Working with other D&I IWS Experts, collectively you will provide expertise and partnership to support the 2025 D&I Representation goal, D&I Officer Succession Plans and D&I Action plans, thus enabling lasting changes aligned with Genentech’s and Roche’s vision, purpose, values and 10 Year Ambitions.
- Provide thought leadership and expert consulting on multicultural talent branding marketing, pipelining, sourcing, and recruiting of Black, Hispanic/LatinX and Asian talent from Early in Career through Global Executives
- Deliver strategic outcomes; manage dependencies and help remove obstacles that stand between commitments/goals and business success
- Create momentum in the organization for D&I, amplifying existing commitments to create an environment where all employees feel they belong
- Conduct meaningful and courageous business and leadership conversations earning you the trust of leaders
- Identify and implement pragmatic approaches to embed appropriate mindsets and behaviors, thus reinforcing Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging as a core element of Genentech and Roche culture
- Partner with business leaders and stakeholders to establish D&I talent strategies, measurable D&I objectives and goals; create processes for holding leaders accountable through KPIs and metrics
- Design and implement Genentech’s/Roche’s external talent strategy for D&I presence and influence.
- Participate and contribute to the relevant IWS Areas of Practice; serve as a strategic thought partner
- Coach and mentor IWS colleagues to build D&I capability in the chapter
Who we are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Roche Products Ltd. At Roche Products we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building a diverse and flexible working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age. We recognise the importance of flexible working and will review all applicants’ requests with care. At Roche difference is valued and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Doing now what patients need next