Housekeeper KNA In Marriotts St Kitts Beach Club At Marriott Vacations Worldwide
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Safety and Security
- Reports work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Uses proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
- Follows company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Follows Hazardous Material Management Program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides, blood borne pathogens, etc., including using Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Identifies and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Follows policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
- Completes appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
- Follows property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Maintains awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Addresses guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Welcomes and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Assists other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Thanks guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell. Assists individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
Working with Others
- Supports all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Complies with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Moves, lifts, carries, pushes, pulls, and places objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Posts caution signs (e.g., wet floor signs) to limit traffic when necessary.
- Responds promptly to requests from guests, Front Desk, or At Your Service requests.
- Identifies and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
- Contacts Engineering, At Your Service (AYS) or Housekeeping office directly for urgent repairs.
- Selects appropriate cleaning chemicals and necessary personal protective equipment for various surfaces and cleaning jobs, following OSHA regulations and corporate standards.
Policies and Procedures
- Protects the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Ensures uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follows company and department policies and procedures.
- Protects company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other reasonable job duties as requested.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ONE COMPANY A World of Vacations