Officer Safety & Security KNA In Marriotts St Kitts Beach Club At Marriott Vacations Worldwide
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
- Addresses owner/guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Provides assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
- Actively listens and responds positively to owner/guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, etc.) to resolve issues and build trust.
- Welcomes and acknowledges each owner/guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using their name when possible.
- Thanks owner/guests with genuine appreciation and provides a fond farewell.
- Prepares and reviews written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Speaks to owner/guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Exchanges information with other associates using electronic devices (e.g., cell/mobile phones, two-way radios, and email).
Working with Others
- Handles sensitive issues with associates and/or owner/guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Supports all co-workers and treats them with dignity and respect.
- Develops and maintains positive and productive working relationships with other associates and departments.
- Partners with and assists others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Complies with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stands, sits, or walks for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Moves, lifts, carries, pushes, pulls, and places objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Patrols all areas of the property by foot or vehicle using specified equipment (e.g., flash light, high visibility jacket) to ensure owner/guest and meeting rooms are secure and assist owner/guests with room access.
- Monitors Closed Circuit Televisions (CCTV), perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system to ensure that any unusual behavior or emergency situation is dispatched to appropriate personnel for investigation and recorded.
- Locks property entrances during designated times.
- Conducts daily physical hazard inspections and reports any unsafe conditions or work practices.
- Responds to the scene of owner/guest or associate accidents and determine if emergency aid is required.
- Administers first aid/CPR to owner/guests or associates as required.
- Assists owner/guests or associates during emergency situations, such as fire, evacuation, flood, severe weather, bomb threat, robbery, natural disasters, etc.
- Notifies manager/supervisor, local police, or other appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents.
- Communicates specified information regarding owner/guest or associate accidents to EMS/medical personnel as required.
- Defuses owner/guest or associate disturbances/altercations in accordance with company policies and procedures, including summoning appropriate authorities if necessary, and documenting incident.
- Responds to domestic problems with owner/guests and call for outside assistance if necessary.
- Completes incident reports to document all Loss Prevention related incidents such as theft, accidents, physical hazards, and fire alarms.
- Handles business interruptions and complaints, such as suspicious individuals, civil disturbances or demonstrations, noise complaints, intoxicated individuals, etc.
- Resolves safety hazard situations.
- Escorts any unwelcome persons (e.g., trespassers, loiterers) from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation.
- Reports to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts and document all required information.
- Calls for assistance using proper code responses.
- Completes a Loss Prevention shift summary/daily activity report to ensure that all information is properly logged.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Loss Prevention and property reports/documents and releases information only to authorized individuals.
- Conducts investigations and gathers evidence related to theft/fraud or lost items, noise complaints, assault complaints, food poisoning complaints, and other owner/guest complaints and incidents.
- Conducts interviews with relevant parties in order to obtain statements and information related to incidents.
Safety and Security
- Follows company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Uses proper equipment, wears appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employs correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
- Maintains awareness of suspicious persons on property premises.
- Reports work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
Policies and Procedures
- Protects the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Ensures uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follows company and department policies and procedures.
- Protects company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct interviews with relevant parties in order to obtain statements and information related to incidents.
- Performs other reasonable job duties as requested.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ONE COMPANY A World of Vacations