This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join Our Team
On-Call Night Cleaner
An exciting opportunity awaits you at the Four Seasons Resort Nevis! As the first and longest standing Caribbean resort in the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts portfolio, we are looking for dynamic team members to join us at this iconic property. Four Seasons Resort Nevis is seeking an On-Call Night Cleaner with a passion for excellence and great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards. Come be a part of our tradition of more than 30 years of authentic Caribbean hospitality.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is located on the western coast of the Caribbean island of Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts, and the birthplace of U.S. Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. A place where love and harmony is ever-present, Nevis is a spirited and soulful haven, where both serenity and adventure can be pursued endlessly. Our island home is beaming with natural beauty, from the green summit of Nevis Peak down to the sugar-soft sand of Pinney’s Beach. And our recently renovated resort offers 189 spacious rooms and suites, more than 83 luxurious villas, world class dining with seven distinct restaurants and bars, a championship golf course, an award-winning tennis program, a serene Garden of Eden-like spa and much, much more.
The Four Seasons Resort Nevis is looking for suitable qualified applicants to fill the position of On-Call Night Cleaner. The successful candidate will report to the Housekeeping Manager.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work every year since 1998.
- Performs heavy cleaning to keep public areas and employee areas neat and clean.
- Deep cleans lobby, elevators, public area restrooms, employee locker rooms, guest corridors, and other service areas.
- Performs floor care. Sweeps and mops floors and stairwells. Seals, waxes, polishes tile, marble and brass. Cleans and shampoos carpet. Vacuums hallways and offices.
Skills and Abilities
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Able to work on shifts, weekend and public holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Consistently demonstrates the following employee behaviours to:
- “Start with The Heart” by being caring and compassionate, aware and present and recognizing confidently
- “Master Your Craft” by constantly learning, delivering with passion and being a brave problem solver
- “Be You” by being genuinely yourself, honest and reliable and a committed team player
All applicants must hold valid Work Authorization for St. Kitts & Nevis
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselv...