Supv.Facilidades Asoc. (Haiti Residents) – Full-time
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position helps provide and maintain facilities which give Church members places where they can worship, teach, learn, pray together, make and renew covenants, and receive sacred ordinances. Each Church facility that is built and/or maintained should 1) Provide a spiritual setting for members to worship, and 2) Present an image of reverence and dignity in the community. This position:
- Assists the Facilities Manager in matters relating to existing facilities and properties
- Assists in prevent building deterioration and maximize building life through judicious application of operations and maintenance process and standards
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the operations & maintenance annual plan
- May assist Facilities Manager in scoping building renovation projects
- Assist in the regular inspection of facilities to ensure compliance to approved standards
- Assists with the management of resources including staff, contractors, and vendors to execute the annual plan
- Help the Facilities Manager secure contractors and vendors and ensure that work and services meet established specifications.
- Communicates frequently with customers, employees, vendors and contractors to develop and maintain effective relationships.
Same as the Assistant FM with the following addition:
- Three (3) years related work experience.
- Experience in facility, and property management, construction procedures, business practices, safety and fire codes
- Experience in front-line management skills in a multi-discipline work environment.
- Ability to communicate professionally with priesthood leaders, contractors and vendors.
POSTING NOTICE/MORE INFO.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice. Find out more about the many benefits of Church Employment at http://careers.churchofjesuschrist.org.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.