Trainer – Full-time
This job is no longer accepting applications.
FreeBalance is seeking a Trainer to support our Professional Services team. This position is based in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
- Identify and analyze on a regular basis the training and information needs of main stakeholders and prepare appropriate training strategies, plans, manuals, and documentation.
- Design appropriate training courses and tools to meet stakeholders’ needs.
- Coordinate and deliver classroom and online training.
- Manage physical and virtual classrooms (including students, course work, course communications, grading, examinations, etc.)
- Develop all training related materials in electronic and printed formats, including e-learning modules.
- Coordinate with other trainers and developers to ensure standardization of all training content.
- Implement the programs and activities indicated in the Capacity Building and Training Plan.
- Prepare and submit on time all training documentation and/or reports (Training session attendance sheets, training reports, Training Certificates etc.).
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with government civil servants and partners.
- Utilize a team environment to enhance collaboration and streamline outputs of greater efficiency.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and linguistic environment with respect and sensitivity for diversity.
- Work with the Project Manager and team to achieve all milestones related to quality training and training materials in a timely manner and on budget
- Perform all other duties related to assigned responsibilities, projects, FreeBalance Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and stated qualifications and competencies.
- University (or equivalent) degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, preferably Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Experience delivering training to end users on Software application.
- Good understanding of Financial Accounting Principles including GAAP/IPSAS.
- 10 years of Information Systems Experience.
- Innovative, Creative, Dynamic, and capacity to work at multiple levels within the government and within the company.
- Knowledge of training approaches and techniques, particularly in relation to enterprise resource planning and organizational change management.
- Knowledge of e-learning development and the management of online courses.
- Strong management and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills, documentation skills, and technical writing skills with proven ability to communicate ideas and technical concepts to general and specialized groups of audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills in English and French. Haitian Creole and other languages are considered an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Enabling PFM Reform That Matters