Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Director – Full-time
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is seeking a Director, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning for a potential 5 year, USAID project in Haiti. This project will deliver health services such as Maternal, Child Health and Nutrition Services; HIV/AIDS; Family Planning and Reproductive Health from the Ministry of Health’s Essential Package of Health Services through facilities and attending communities
This position is subject to project award and funding.
The Director, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning is responsible for the following:
Design, implement and oversee the M&E system including the development of indicators, setting targets, monitoring project progress, ensuring timely data collection, writing quarterly and annual reports in compliance with USAID systems. Develop an M&E plan consistent with the USAID results framework; coordinate data collection; monitor quality and completeness of data sets; provide evidence based strategic technical guidance to the project, and document project performance against established outputs and indicators. Enhance data use for decision making to improve performance of the project, maximizing health impact. Building the capacity of the Ministry of Health (MOH) and other stakeholders in the collection, utilization, and dissemination of data. Collaborate with the project team in identifying project activities, processes and/or outcomes for documentation, and design a system for capturing lessons learned and best practices.
- Masters’ degree in public health, epidemiology, statistics or other related field.
- 10 years experience in designing and implementing M&E activities and special studies for complex health programs of similar size and scope to HSS in developing countries.
- Extensive experience working in developing countries.
- Familiarity with the structure, systems and policies of the health sector in Haiti.
- Experience using a Collaborative Learning Plan to inform activity implementation.
- Strong technical knowledge of M&E methodologies.
- Good knowledge of the health information systems in Haiti.
- Ability to develop and oversee a strong M&E system that collects data related to improved local governance, financial management capacity, service delivery, etc, at the regional, district, and community levels.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data and clearly present it to decision-makers.
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Management Sciences for Health helps leaders, health managers & communities build stronger #healthsystems.