Communications Director – Full-time
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is seeking a Director, Communications for a potential 5 year, USAID project in Haiti. This project will deliver health services such as Maternal, Child Health and Nutrition Services; HIV/AIDS; Family Planning and Reproductive Health from the Ministry of Health’s Essential Package of Health Services through facilities and attending communities.
This position is subject to project award and funding.
- The Communications Director is responsible for the following:
- Provides leadership for the development and implementation of communications plans and strategy.
- Day-to-day communications support, including the development of hard copy and online written materials, materials for conferences and meetings, social media and web updates, and general writing and communications support to field projects.
- Managing the dissemination and distribution process for publications including video and other online media.
- Building the internal communications capacity by furthering communication standards, guidelines, and processes while proactively reaching out to and supporting the Chief of Party and country project leadership team
- Master’s degree in communications, public health, international development, or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience, preferably in the development context.
- Demonstrated success in developing communications campaigns and programs, preferably with international public health programs
- Strong skills and multi-media for development communications including the production of videos and social media maintenance.
- Fluency in French and strong English language skills. Working knowledge Haitian Creole highly desired. Demonstrated strong writing and oral presentation skills in English.
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Management Sciences for Health helps leaders, health managers & communities build stronger #healthsystems.