SENIOR EVALUATION SPECIALIST, USAID EVALUATION AND SURVEY SERVICES (ESS)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SI’s nearly $12 million USAID Evaluation and Survey Services (ESS) project in Haiti provides technical services to design and carry out evaluation activities in support of USAID/Haiti programs. This includes performance baseline surveys, mid-term and final performance evaluations, impact evaluations, and assessments to more cost-effectively and efficiently measure, monitor, and evaluate the impact of US development assistance in Haiti.
Social Impact is seeking a full-time Senior Evaluation Specialist to design, manage, and coordinate the technical aspects of the USAID/Haiti ESS contract through the project's end in May 2022, and will be based in Port-au-Prince.
- Lead all evaluation/survey activities.
- Oversee and coordinate all activities related to evaluation services.
- Ensure production and completion of quality reports.
- Ensure that all additional technical personnel for individual activities must have the appropriate technical knowledge and expertise on monitoring and evaluation related to their technical areas.
- Serve as a resident technical expert in evaluation.
- Assist with and coordinate training of evaluation staff.
- Liaise with and support USAID in the finalization of evaluation/assessment/survey scopes of work.
- Coordinate with USAID on evaluations/assessments/surveys and represent ESS to USAID technical teams.
- Coordinate with and supervise work with local research firm partners in such a way to build their capacity.
- Develop evaluation/assessment/survey work plans and budgets.
- Assist in identifying and hiring consultants for short-term evaluation assignments.
- Manage and support evaluation/assessment/survey teams and help ensure compliance with USAID's evaluation policy.
- Support evaluation/assessment/survey teams in developing evaluation designs and inception reports.
- From time to time, participate on evaluations teams and/or in various types of studies and write evaluation reports.
- Other tasks assigned by the Chief of Party.
- Master's degree in development or a related development field, such as Economics, Evaluation Sciences, Political Science, Public Administration, or other discipline related to development assistance required.
- Knowledge and experience in performance and impact evaluation designs, methodologies and practical applications, including baseline data collection methodologies required.
- Formal training in monitoring and evaluation is preferred.
- At least 8 years of relevant prior experience evaluations preferably in Haiti.
- At least 5 years of project management experience.
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to evaluations is a plus.
- French Level III (General Professional Proficiency) and English Level III (General Professional Proficiency) required.
- Fluency in Haitian Creole is highly desirable.
- Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
We are a leading Development Management Firm focused on advancing development effectiveness. Our services include Monitoring, Evaluation and Capacity ...