AD & Logistics Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Good Neighbors International is a humanitarian non-governmental organization founded in South Korea in 1991, whose mission is to make the world a place without hunger, where people can live together in harmony. Good Neighbors respect the human rights of our neighbors suffering from poverty, disasters and oppression, and helps them to achieve self-reliance and enable them to rebuild their hope. Good Neighbors work in 38 countries with our focus on community development projects to protect children’s rights and encourage the self-reliance of communities. Good Neighbors opened its field office for Haiti in July 2010, in response to the earthquake that devastated Haiti, in January of that year. We improve the lives of others—especially those of children—through education, community development, health services, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Good Neighbors accomplished successful fruition through various projects; distribution relief items, providing medical service and tents for earthquake victims, construction shelters for displaced people and building public school. Thereby, to carry out our various projects, we are looking for an AD & Logistic Officer to fill the vacant position.
- Carry out procurement procedures for projects and administration.
- Respect the purchasing procedures in accordance with the procedures established by the GNI.
- Guarantee the availability of materials useful for the functioning of the Organization.
- Prepare Request for project purchases and administration.
- Propose new storage systems if necessary.
- Establish the supply program according to the needs of the GNI.
- Keep an inventory of vehicles, equipment and materials of GNI.
- Under the directive of the DA, manage travel by allocation of vehicles.
- Track GNI vehicles and equipment for their maintenance, insurance, accidents, etc.
- Receive, store, register and prepare orders.
- Control and record each product / good delivered by suppliers.
- Prepare and update administrative files for AD Department.
- Provide support to international staff.
- Execute all other tasks related to the direction affected (DA).
- 2 to more years of experience in administration, especially logistics, purchasing, warehousing, or related fields (preferably with NGOs).
- Good computer skills for office programs (Excel, Word...) and logistics software.
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication in French and ability to write and communicate in English.
- Demonstrate leadership, self-empowerment, initiative, teamwork;
- Develop good interpersonal relationships;
- Have excellent analytical, synthesis, writing, organizational and communication skills;
- Being able to work outside regular office hours in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment;
- Being flexible and adaptable according to needs and changing working conditions;
- Have excellent learning skills;
- Being able to work under pressure, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Trustful, methodical, meticulous, reliable, serious, accountable, patient, persistent and proactive.
Conditions de travail: Monday to Friday | From 8 AM to 4hPM
Dossier de candidature doit avoir
- A cover letter;
- A curriculum vitae (with telephone number and email address of the candidate);
- Copies of diplomas and certificates;
- Judicial certificate (To be provided during the months of probationary terms);
- Medical certificate (To be provided during the months of probationary terms);
Autres remarques: Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Date limite: 2021-01-22
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
We're an international humanitarian non-profit focusing on children's education, community development, and emergency relief. #DoGoodToday